Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Johnny

I’ve been scrolling through my NaNo novel, trying to find a good place to start my edits (and, to be honest, I’m trying to work up the courage to actually sit down and read the blasted thing) and I stumbled upon Johnny.  Now, Johnny is in most of the novel, but I honestly do NOT remember writing this line.  And when I found it, I started to remember just how much I love him.



“You don’t have another guy hidden in there, do you?  I mean, before you decide on a permanent love-slave, I’d just like you to know I’m available.”



Johnny and Lindsey, my main character, have a complicated relationship.  They hooked up once about a year ago, and Johnny has made it clear that he wouldn’t mind it happening again (he’s a flirt, what can I say?) while Lindsey keeps him at arm’s length just like she does with everyone else. 

But now something has changed, Lindsey is pulling even further away, and Johnny has started to take notice.

I love Johnny, and I can't wait for this book do be done so you guys can meet him.

Love ya!

-geekgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment